Please call us at 1-800-423-2308
contact a product consultant 1-800-423-2308
Obstetrics and Gynecology
1. Log in to audio-digest.org with your username and password. Your username is the email address associated with your account. If you have not previously registered online, you can do so by clicking the access link that was emailed to you upon sign up. If you do not have your access link or if you need assistance, please contact Customer Service at 800-423-2308 or [email protected].
(If you are an ACCEL subscriber, please click the “Login with your Association credentials” link on the login page. You can then use your ACC username and password to login. If you do not have your ACC credentials, please go to: acc.org/forgotpassword.)
2. Click on “See all CD Tests” in the CD Testing module to access online testing.
3. Your volumes and issues are listed in reverse chronological order – select the issue that you would like to test on by clicking on the title.
4. Read the Accreditation Instructions, then continue by checking the box for “Yes, I have followed the steps required for accreditation.”
5. Complete the Pretest, Posttest, and Evaluation by clicking on each of the tabs at the top.
6. Once you have passed the Posttest and completed the Evaluation Survey, you have completed online testing! All of your completed credits are automatically stored system and you can print your certificate at any time. To access your certificate, click “Credit Tracker” in the blue menu.
7. Select “My Transcript” to view your CME/CE credit earned at the issue level and to view/download your certificate.
8. Select the specialty, and date range that you would like to appear on your certificate (if it differs from the default settings. and click Submit. Once the page has updated, view or download your certificate by clicking “Download Transcript”.
9. Your certificate will open in a new window for you to download or print.