Please call us at 1-800-423-2308
contact a product consultant 800-423-2308
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Delays for Mailed-in Paper-Based Tests: Scoring and processing of paper-based tests that are mailed in may be delayed.
As an AudioDigest customer, you have an online account with us and can take immediate advantage of online testing, which offers instant scoring and CME/CE credit results 24/7 for your convenience. We have sent you online testing instructions by physical mail and e-mail. You can also contact Customer Service at 800-423-2308 or [email protected] if you have any questions.
◦ State of the Art Media Player — The media player automatically synchronizes your progress across your online and mobile application account so you can go from your office to your car without missing a beat.
◦ Personal Recommendations — Your dashboard offers relevant lecture recommendations based on your individual profile: individual specialty, scope of practice, interests or particular CME requirement.
◦ Self-Assessment Tests — Test your mastery on a given topic by taking one of our Self-Assessment Tests. The results of this test will result in a list of recommend content to improve your in-depth knowledge.
◦ Test Your Knowledge — Answer one of over 13,000+ questions from our library to test your knowledge. We’ll also let you know the course on which the question is based, so you can add it to your library and learn more on that topic.
◦ Credit Tracker — Easily identify and keep track of activities to complete your state CME requirements.
◦ After you log in, go to your Dashboard, and click on the Credit Tracker tab. Then click on the My Transcript button. Once you are on the transcript page, you will see a preview of the credits earned year-to-date. To view/print a certificate of this year-to-date transcript, click on the Download Transcript button.
◦ Alternatively, you can utilize the Select Specialty and Select Date Range filters to customize your transcript for just those courses and/or the date range that are most meaningful for you. Click on “Submit” to view the customized transcript on-screen. You can change your filter selections as many times as you’d like, and each transcript version can be viewed/printed as a separate certificate by clicking on the Download Transcript button.
◦ Click on the Download Transcript button to generate a PDF of your CME/CE certificate. Double-click on the PDF preview to view your certificate onscreen. From there, you may save the document to your computer or mobile device or print a paper copy.
◦ AudioDigest provides you with a Pre-test to gauge your baseline level of knowledge on the lecture material and a Post-test to gauge the level of knowledge gained from reviewing the lecture material.
◦ All tests utilize a multiple-choice format. Read each question carefully, and choose the correct response (multiple-choice, A through D). Once you have selected a response for each question, click on the Submit button at the bottom of the test page.
◦ About the Pre-test.
• Open the Pre-test tab (located in the display bar directly below the audio control bar) prior to listening to the lecture.
• The pretest may be taken only once, since it is meant to determine your “pre-knowledge” of course material. This test is recommended as a fundamental part of the learning process.
• After submitting your answers, you will see the following results: your score, which questions were answered correctly and which were not, and the percentage of other test-takers who answered each of the questions correctly.
◦ About the Post-test.
• Open the Post-test tab (located in display bar directly below the audio control bar) only after completing all components of the lecture-activity (including review of the written summary and suggested reading).
• The post-test is mandatory if you wish to earn CME/CE credit for the lecture-activity.
• A passing score of ≥80% is required, but you may retake the test as many times as necessary to earn a passing score (Note to CRNAs: The posttest may only be completed and submitted once due to the testing mechanism utilized by AudioDigest. See Accreditation section for more details).
• Select the Save button if you want to pause the test before submitting your answers. When all questions have been answered, select the Submit button. As in the Pretest, you will see your score, and which questions were answered correctly or incorrectly. Note: Tests for activities that are also designated for "Maintenance of Certification" may include additional feedback such as rationale statements and suggestions for further reading.
• When you pass a posttest, you will see your score as well as the number of credits you have earned. You will be directed to proceed to the Evaluation tab to complete the activity.
◦ CD subscribers can locate tests by clicking on CD Testing from your Dashboard. This will generate a listing of all available tests (based on the issue title and publication date), and their current status (eg, Not Started). Select the test that corresponds to the CD you just listened to, and follow the instructions listed, starting with your attestation that you have followed the steps required for accreditation.
See above for testing instructions.
On December 11, the ACCME issued final guidelines regarding the use of high-value incentives. These guidelines do not restrict the use of gift card rewards. Visit the ACCME website to read their guidelines.
(1) Review introductory course content, including Educational Objectives and Faculty/Planner Disclosures.
(2) Listen to the audio program and review accompanying learning materials.
(3) Complete posttest (only after completing Step 2) and earn a passing score of at least 80%. Taking the Pretest and completing the Evaluation Survey are strongly recommended (but not mandatory) components of completing an AudioDigest course.
AudioDigest scores your tests using both automated systems and manual entry. Your credits are then stored in our database for later cumulative certificate printing. AudioDigest maintains an individual’s credit records for at least 6 years.
AudioDigest sends certificates to the participant only. AudioDigest also provides direct reporting of MOC Self-Assessment credits to various specialty boards on behalf of diplomates who subscribe to this service. Additionally, AudioDigest provides direct reporting of credits to the AANA for CRNA subscribers and to the ACPE for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians (see General Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians accreditation section for specific details).
Unless stated otherwise, AudioDigest lecture-activities qualify for CME/CE credit for up to 35 months from the date of publication.*
*CRNAs should refer to the “Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs)” section of the general Accreditation section for details on Class A CE expiration dates for specific AudioDigest Anesthesiology activities.
The submission deadline is December 31st of the year in which you wish the credit recorded.
In adherence to ACCME Standards for Commercial Support, AudioDigest requires all faculty and members of the planning committee to disclose relevant financial relationships within the past 12 months that might create any personal conflicts of interest. Prior to publication, any identified conflicts must have been resolved to ensure that the educational activity promotes quality in health care and not a proprietary business or commercial interest. For each AudioDigest CME/CE lecture course, information regarding financial relationships for all members of the faculty and planning committee is disclosed to the learner prior to the start of the activity (including the statement, “nothing to disclose” when applicable).
◦ Board Review, Best Lectures, Topical Collections and Silver membership customers can access lectures after your subscription has expired up until each lecture expires for CME/CE credit.
Over the past several years, we have been focused on continuously improving the customer product experience. After many years of updates and optimizations, we’re ready to provide a sole product experience to all AudioDigest subscribers achieved by many years of customer feedback, walkthroughs, and testing.
The sooner you update, the sooner you can begin to enjoy everything you’ve always loved about AudioDigest. You’ll also have the peace of mind that you’ve upgraded early, giving you additional, 1-on-1 support from our dedicated customer service team.
No, if you receive CD lectures, you will continue to receive them as long as you have an active subscription. The option to ‘Go Green’ can be achieved if you choose to do so by calling our customer service team at (800) 423-2308.
Rest assured that this update will be a seamless experience for you. Once you become familiar with your new AudioDigest experience – you will benefit from a wide range of expanded, enhanced, and easy-to-use features!
The new website link to login to your NEW AudioDigest dashboard is: audio-digest.org/login
The Legacy.audio-digest.org will no longer be functional as a login portal for your account. You may remove it from your bookmarks. There is no reverting back to the old platform. Have more questions? Contact our customer service team at (800) 423-2308.
Your username has now been changed to the full registered email address on your account. If you are unsure which email address is associated with your account, please reach out to our customer service team at (800) 423-2308.
Your password for the new platform is now your most recent password used on the legacy platform.
Yes! Our ‘CD Testing’ feature on our new platform allows you to listen to content at an issue level, download relevant PDF’s, and listen to each program.
Your completed credits will remain intact. However, it must be noted that the programs you completed on the old platform may not be listed as COMPLETE on the new platform. Rest assured, the actual CME/CE credits willNOT be lost. You may print a certificate at any time on the new platform by clicking Credit Tracker.
Unfortunately, after July 13th, every subscriber will be migrated to the new platform experience. There is no option to ‘opt-out’ for this platform update. Rest assured, you will have many resources designed to help you familiarize with the platform quickly such as interactive walkthrough guides, FAQs, dedicated customer service team, and more.
If you’re still having trouble navigating the new platform, our customer service team is available to help answer any questions you need support with. Reach out to them at (800) 423-2308.
Yes. You’ll receive a prorated refund for the remaining months left in your subscription term. Reach out to our customer service team at (800) 423-2308 for additional information.
Sorry. We don’t offer that functionality anymore. However, using our mobile app you can download lectures for offline playback. The lectures will play offline or on airplane mode.
Please use the NEW ADF MEMBERSHIP app, available in the App Store and Google Play store. It has a white and blue icon. Please uninstall the old AudioDigest app with the gold-colored icon, as it will no longer be supported moving forward. Here are the links:
IOS Mobile App: Download Here
Google Play Store: Download Here
For additional questions, contact Subscriber Services via email at [email protected] or by calling 1-800-423-2308