Please call us at 1-800-423-2308
contact a product consultant 1-800-423-2308
Obstetrics and Gynecology
1. Log in to legacy.audio-digest.org with your username and password. If you have not previously created a username and password to access your online account, you may do so by clicking the link at the bottom of the login page that says: “If you do not have a username and password Click Here."
Please contact Customer Service at 800-423-2308 or [email protected] if you need assistance.
2. Click on “My Programs” to access online testing.
3. Your programs are organized by year. Select the year of the program for which you would like to take a test
4. Your programs are listed in reverse chronological order – select the program (volume and issue. that you would like to test on by clicking on the title.
5. Read the educational objectives and faculty disclosure information, then continue by clicking “Continue to Overview”.
6. Complete Steps 2—6 in order by clicking on each step’s hyperlink. (The Posttest will unlock once you have taken the Pretest.
7. Once you have passed the Posttest and completed the Evaluation Survey, you have completed online testing! All of your completed credits are automatically stored in our system and you can print your certificate at any time. To access your certificate, select “Credit History” from the left-hand menu.
8. Select the year, specialty, and date range for your CME/CE credit history.
9. To print your certificate, click “Generate Certificate”.
10. Your certificate will be generated in a new window and will show the following message when complete. Click “Display the Adobe Acrobat Certificate” link when you see it and your certificate will open for you to download or print.