Our Anesthesiology series includes lectures on anesthesia procedures, methods and techniques, organ-based clinical sciences, clinical subspecialties, and special problems and issues.
Recently Published and Highly Acclaimed:
- The Role of the Anesthesiologist as Perioperative Physician
- Anesthesia for Interventional Endoscopy
- Identifying Susceptibility to Malignant Hyperthermia
- Updates on surgery for cancers of the GI tract
- Ethical Dilemmas: Overcoming Challenges of Inadequate Anesthesia
Anesthesiology for CRNA’s
Our Anesthesiology CRNA CE series includes the very best in Anesthesia CE, by leading experts from world-class healthcare institutions. You’ll hear about the latest methods and techniques in anesthesia procedures, organ-based clinical sciences, clinical subspecialties, and special problems and issues.